ACME alkaline metal cleaning products remove soils, particulates and surface residues on workpieces that have accumulated during the metalworking process.
- Reduce surface tension.
- Provide active and available alkalinity.
- Buffer a highly alkaline solution.
- Disperse and emulsify removed soils.
- Readily rinsed off with water.
- Provide a clean uniform surface.
Selecting the Correct Cleaner for Your Process
- Safe to use on ferrous or non-ferrous metals.
- Soil – grease, oil, soaps, lubricants, hard water salts, carrier coatings.
- Method of application – Soak, Spray, Electrolytic
- Surface condition required after cleaning
- Chemical Restrictions / Disposal
- Non-chelated for easy waste treatment.
- Low foam and spot free solutions available.
ACME Industrial Maintenance Cleaners
- Floor Cleaners
- Truck Vehicle / Wash
- DFE – (Designed For the Environment) Certified Green Cleaners available